Monday 9 March 2009

Photo's from the weekend...

Lining up for the start...


Just before the gun goes...


The early stages (i'm hidden in the group, you need to look closely, check out the Guernsey contingence in the background)...



The first move at the front of the race starts to spread the field out...



Working to hold a top 5 place...


Mid race battle ....

The Closing stages....


I make my move with 400 to go....


The podium (3rd place for me and automatic selection for World XC)...


For more pictures (including some of the Guernsey Junior athletes chekc out the link below...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like what you've done with the photos

Lee Merrien said...

Cheers Lou, I got them off a very nice photographer :)

Pete Matthews said...

Hi Lee, enjoying the blog, and think its a great idea, so i have set my own up now!! (http://pwm7.blogspot.com) shameless plug ;) Keep up the good work and good luck in Jordan,

Pete