Monday 29 December 2008

No Race to Report this time

Unfortunately I didn't race on Boxing day after all as I picked up a slight stomach bug and rather than risk making matters worse I decided to rest up. Im in a bit of a transition phase of training at the moment anyhow so with more important races to come over the coming months missing a low key race wasn't too hard a decision to make.

I did go along to watch though as my wife was racing, I must admit though I never like watching races that I was intending to run in. Teresa did well running 54mins, which is near enough equal to her best for that distance.

With the new year approaching Im looking forward to a few events such the English National XC Champs in February and the World XC Trials in March (with World XC Champs being at the end March). I have also committed to racing the Great Edinburgh XC on 10th January which is televised on the BBC.

Time to aim high and set some targets for the new year.

All for now

Lee

No comments: